If you can not access the IMEON monitoring data, check the following with your installer:
- Do you have a user account for IMEON monitoring? If this is not the case, your installer must create a user account.
- Do you use a web browser compatible with IMEON monitoring? We recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
- Does the inverter’s serial number assigned to your monitoring user profile match the serial number of your IMEON inverter? If this is not the case, ask your installer to contact IMEON ENERGY technical support.
- Does the time and date of your inverter match your local time? If this is not the case, adjust the time and date of your IMEON.
- Is the IMEON inverter connected to the Internet? You can check this by connecting a computer (or smartphone) to the IMEON WiFi. Once logged in, try browsing the web. If you can not browse the web, IMEON is not connected. Restore the connection to the web.
If, after checking all the above, you still do not have access to IMEON monitoring, ask your installer to contact IMEON ENERGY technical support.